Wednesday, February 22, 2006

oh well wad teh heck...

ok, 1st, i think she's avoiding me.....taht's why i have been feeling so miserable. and i think there was a leakage. anshul shldn't noe abt the HER situation, but he seems to noe, cos he suggested i could be waiting for something other tahn guitar...oh well wad teh heck....im done with this....

im sick of feeling miserable. im ok now. im happy as long as she's happy. that's all that matters.

im spposed to be depressed.

yet i feel relieved...in the sense taht i now noe that is hld disengage. strike 2.

sure it hurt like damned badly yesterday and today morning...it was like my heart was crumbling. i went arnd telling pple to do me a favour by killing me-a joke of cos.

now, im fine. seriously.

ratehr im in a gd mood. ive forgotten abt the situation with HER.

u see, my fmb tutor and guitar conductors were very quirky today... made me laugh until i had stitches...

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home