Tuesday, February 21, 2006

haiz...

ok im damned sian...cos i was waiting for yibo( she had a meeting). tehn she never turned up. i smsed her to call me when it's over.

guess wad? she left forgeting abt teh board! argh...she called to say she was already in toa payoh ....haiz....

also...

did a guitar poster...went arnd to ask for opinions. most gave gd comments. yosh!

anyway, a bit teh depressed now....becos of HER...dun ask...i dun wanna tell...or talk abt it...

ah yes..those blloody idiots....
they din put guitar in teh yearbook! wad is this? we shld go on a strike!

actually dun wanna do anything now. just depressed

just leave me alone.



the tears in my heart washed away the happy moments i had.
around and round i go,
searching for my happiness.
where is it i wonder?
why don't i have it?
questions that are so easy to ask,
but so difficult to answer.

let me drench in my own misery.
let me kill my heart.
there is no reason for it to live.
let me drown in my tears and soorrows.

for i am the monster.
cursed into eternal damnation.
to be alone.
created of misery,
i shall feel no love,
only pain.

./ end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home