Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ok...this is definitely akward....

i am sitting just 3m away from HER and my heart is racing altho i dun act like it.(if there's a skill i have picked up over teh course of my life-this must be IT) i feel like laughing rite now.

meanwhile updates on yesterday.
-saw some snake being mashed to death. cetainly not a sight u see everyday. how do i noe it's the snake and not the molt?
simple, ants and flies were crawling all over it.
-also, the filming of the 'interviews'. man, i was sooo...worried.
told mr silas that i'll start at 2.45....waited for my team members who only arrived like....3.20....argh! man, i got one heck of a scolding from him. thx goodness the shoot was fast.
-lastest works by me!....my sis said they reek of hellsing....hm... i'll show it next time.

crap my heart is racing so fast, i cant think properly.

anyway, meeting later at 3.15...but not so important for me to go....can leave if i have an excuse. i dun...so i'll have to stay.

ah yes, now i rmb, got sent to library yesterday for not doing my binomial homework. haha....sorta slipped my mind....in any case...many agree that ms chan is *gasp* kind!

yes, she is. for she sent us to the library where there is air-con. how nice is that?

man im going crazy already....arhh...

relax...HER presence shld not be such a big deal..

ponned chinese lessons...again :P. that's why im here now. and in any case, my meeting with HER here is coincidental. NO! i am not a stalker thx u.

feels a lil better now that she has moved to another com to print something.

wad am i afraid of? being discovered...dun want to reveal it prematurely.

now wouldn't it be stupid if she came over, saw me typing this blog and found out abt my feelings?

./ end

trying to hold my breath to slow my heart.

btw, im uploading songs onto a gmail account

mdjukebox@gmail.com

the password is : mdjukebox88

pls dun try to do anything funny with it..pls...and anyway, i'll be a place solely to put soem of the music taht i have introduced. if u want, u can log in and download. the lyrics will coem with teh song

have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home