Wednesday, February 15, 2006

urgh

ok....1stly, i hate my ntu-jc team leader.
she keeps naaging at us not to chat while doing our work, even tho it's not affecting our efficincy.
then she told me not to 'play with my phone' when just moments ago, she told me to sms yaoyong....dude! how do u expect me to sms yaoyong? by telekinesis?*irritated* then she disallowed us from going for cca...poor huang yu. fortunately for me, a- my teacher was in chrge of teh challenge last year, so he's very understanding. b- today's training got cancelled last min cos no one was coming. anyway. lucky me.

saw her at library...i was going to sit with her, when she got up and left cos of SFC stuff(at least i would like to think of it taht way.) of cos we said hi. then she said: hey sorry, have to go off, then smiled...

T_T

anyway, dipak saw it and was laughing his ass off.... >_<...not funny lor...

anyway, so i dedicated the song to J**** in teh end...Gackt's U+K..not like she understand the song liddat. haiz. but she was in the area when it was played. think she should have heard it.

anyway the councillor in charge was like: wad song is this?
" it's a jap song"
" any profanities?"
"NO....it's just a jap song..."

anyway, halfway thru playing it, a guy came over to ask the councillor for the song name
" wad song is this?"
"U+K"
"HUH?!"
"yah, U+K(passes the mp3 palyer over to show teh title)"
guy walks off.

wonder why he wants the song name.
mayeb he likes it.

that'll be nice

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home