Wednesday, February 15, 2006

fillout!

<7 things that scare me:1. losing HER2. NTU-JC challenge3. ms chan-my fmb tutor4. mr wan-my new conductor5. my mother6. rejected by HER 7. doing something bad to HER

7 things that I like:1. HER 2. anime3. 4. manga5. guitar6. games7. running

7 most important things in my room:1. my guitars 2. bags 3. books 4. bed 5. sketch of her6. HP7. nothing else

7 random facts about me:1. hates shock pink 2. loves dark colours 3. silly boy who's "lovesick" as sinyi says4. goes arnd talking to myself saying: nani-o-stearu 5. loves to hang out with HER 6. likes running7. likes jrock

7 things I plan to do before I die:1. earn enough money for an electric guitar, a good com, games and all...then for a family .2. make my own firearm!3. becoem proficient in guitar4. get steady with HER 5. if 4 works out...marry her....then start family6. get a phd maybe?7.work for DSTA

7 things that I can do:1. a bit of guitar2. physics3. kill someone without being affected emotionally...unless i hurt HER in the process either phychologically or physically4. knife techniqes5. draw6. bake cookies7. run simulations in my head

7 things I cannot do:1. paint2. chinese3. dance 4. get steady with her...getting to be her fren is alrady very difficult5. study in schl 6. not freak pple out 7. humanities

7 things I say the most:1. nani-o-stearu? 2. doyukoto 3. nan de -o-kole4. nazhe?5. ohayo!6. haiz7. i hate myself

7 celebrity crushes:none
just 1 crush.
J****

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home