Tuesday, December 26, 2006

just back from C4 interview

just back from C4 interview. seems that bcos of overwhelming response, there's a selection process, and taht means i may not get the job.

anyways funny stuff.
those pple were selling charity tix at city link. 1 bought from the 1st one, then another came to me and asked me to buy from her...but i dun wanan. but she kept bugging me. so i did soemthing really freaky.

i banged my head against the wall

she panicked and said:'dun do taht, my boss willl scold me'
then she ran away.

seems like im good at scaring pple

just yesterday this kid kicked the ball next to me. he came to pick it up, but whenhe saw me, he cried and ran away...

gosh am i really that scary?

hahaz

anyways. i happen to see tony at city hall, as well as zi ying. it was by chance that i saw her. i was walking around city link to get to suntech when i saw ziying pouring water at the outside of gelare. im liek: wait a min is taht zi ying. i sww the nametag and relaised it was. hahaz. when i called her name, she was like: how did u noe i work here? hahaz...it was by pure chance..hahaz

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home