Thursday, December 07, 2006

the ramblings of a lovesick fool....

i looked at u from afar

wondering if u'll look at me.

it was so strange, this feeling.

nothing like ive experienced b4.

wad's this feeling inside me,

my heart was racing,

as if it would tear itself down.

i looked upon u sadly...

wondering when u'll look at me.

and now the time has come...

and it's all too late.

me and u...

we've separate paths to take.

it's time to say goodbye,

but we never said a thing.

ur smile...

so graceful, so beautiful...

slowly fades away...

like a distant dream, a fantasy...

gone forever down the road of time...


even as i cry out fro u at the top of my voice,

u'll never hear it,

u'll never return.

ur just so far away,

and there's nothin i can do,

but to look at ur pretty face in a photograph,

and to pray for u to be happy.

for fate is such taht we should part.

./end-im a lil mizerable and lovesick 2day...not gonna blog abt anything else for the time being

sayonara jayce








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home