Monday, December 25, 2006

time to the rain has set me free.

went running in the rain today. and all my sadness became dissolved. well, i started running at...0630? that's quite early... but i dunno when my City Care meeting will start so i figured i better run earlier.

i felt so free. who needs jayce? not me. not anymore. me? i relaised something. notice how in one prom photo i was standing next to 2 chio bus(they're sam and tiff, both my P6 classmates. realised that as much as she is cute and all, why should i just settle for her who ignores me dun talk to me. hmph(angry le). why i can go ahead and scan and look at teh multitudes of chiobus! ha! it's as janet said to me on MSN last nite. 'GO LOOK AT OTHER GALS LAH!' hahz. yeah true. i relised taht i may be doing soem fo teh same mistakes i did with her2...taht is i concentrated so much on her2..i din bother looking around. and i guess that's why i din bother trying to chase jayce until like this year..haz...and now im was so consumed by my sadness that im not even looking around! gosh...during prom, i looking at jayce so intentely even tho i could've been looking at the prom queen nominee lor...WTF is wrong with me? hahaz...

so it's set. my radadr is back to scanning mode again after being stuck in tracking mode for so long.

back to gal hunting season muahahhz...

i admit, i muist be going mad...

./end

oh
and sorry janet.

i still dun think u look like the supporting actress in princess hrs...:P
i still think ur more like the main actress...which as u noe is not as attractive as teh supporting actress..

muahahhaz.

sorry

apologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home