Monday, December 25, 2006

>_<...me having PMS again

PMS again...just frustrated and lost and angry and wadnot. dun aks why, dun ask how.

anyhow, there are 101 things goinf thru my mind rite now...all of which involves the death ofsomebody...

let me see..
thought...
no.1: shoot santa's sleigh down with a stinger missile, santa dies
no.2: take a knife and stab myself in teh heart, i die
no.3: take a drill get to my heart, rip it out and see it pumping , then apply a heck of a pressure on it...i die.
no.4:my insides rooting away(poison?)...i die
no.5:i go out and get struck by lightning. it fries me and i die
no.6: i go out, slip on the road, car comes by adn crushes me into a greazy pacth...i die
no.7:i get hit on the head by a sniper. i die instantly.
no.8: i get hit on the torso by a sniper. bullet goes rite thru my heart. dying, i say a silent thank you...i die.
no.9i get ripped apart by cars pulling chains connected to my body. i get ripped to pieces. i die.
no.10:i get a heartattack and die.
no.11: my neck cut by a sword or knife....i die...
no.12:i get smothered by a pillow. i die.
no.13: i get caught in a large oven and gets locked inside. i get baked to death.
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
list goes on and on.

really,really not in a gd mood now...>_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home