Friday, November 24, 2006

DISASTER!

im so sad rite now...all my works..gone!

ever since like june i've done all my sketches on postcards...and today my dad was clearing my room and he threw them all away!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this cannot be happening to me...............

all...gone.....

i dun believe ...it...


T_T


oh yeah, abt the A's....

funny thing tho...i realised that when i was doing the papes i was actually humming...without me realising it.

oh cos i also did some singing....:P

now it wouldn't be so bad...except that jayce was seated directly beside me for all teh chem papers...and i was actually singing the following songs...(of cos, i din realise it...only realised it like quite late)

weekend-x
tears-x
endless rain-x
U+k -gackt
reila- gazette
last song-gackt
mizerable-gackt.


ohhhhh crap.

oh yes and 1 unexpected thing...
chem paper2...just before teh start of the paper...i heard someone calling my name..it was soft, but i distinctively heard it, so i turned my head, and then it turns out that jayce was calling me.....
to say:'all the best'

of cos there's nothing special abt that...but at that moment my head was like: is this for real, why do u like say this all of a sudden( like we're already seated for some time already). of c os for politeness sake i just smiled back and said: all the best to u too!

well simply put i was feeling like >_
./my works...all gone ..........T_T kanashi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home