Thursday, December 07, 2006

THIS MORNING...i have the joy of teh lord!

i felt better after i prayed last nite. it's as if the lord has healed my wounds at least temporarily. in fact i felt so good, that even when my sister was being all pessimistic and depressed and like just getting pissed for no reason wadsover(PMS?) i did not hols any grudge against her. she got REAALLy pissed when i told her that i was going to work for city care cadet corp... esp when she said my pay was lousy. maybe she's just jaded, maybe she has something againts my church. welll..at least it pays better than her internship as pharmacists...and i mean, it's for a gd cause really-reaching out to those in need, interracting with pple, i mean isn't taht a gd thing? to get paid, taht's extra. really, im not really in need of money rite now so why look for a job that pays well, but does not help u grow as a person? really. the pay is secondary to me. helping others come first- for i know taht my lord will make sure i have sufficient and will in all likelihood, give in abundance. anyways, her negativity did not affect me much...except made me puzzled. it is likely that satan is trying to make me angry with my sister...and to make me stop going to church by using my sis to force me away...

but im not taht stupid..for the lord has given me the wisdom to see thru his cunning act. oh that slippery devil...wad a trap he has set up. but fear not....for i have to joy of teh lord, and no one can take it from me.

./halelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home