Sunday, February 26, 2006

abort

oh well so much for kawaii...

anshul just gave me some intel....she's attached, or anshul thinks she is. she as in u noe, kawaii... apparently she hangs out with this SC guy. right now, i dunno whether i shld believe him or not, but the wisest move is to believe him.

according to anshul the guy is tall skinny...etc...

looks like ive been outclassed....very greatly.

anyway, anshul figured out my identity by himself...which means....everyone might have

SHIT!

anyway, not that it matters anyway, i have to stop thinking abt this. chem SPA in 15 mins...and i dun want to get distracted.


just dun give me relapse while im having SPA. anyway, just now my eyes were alil watery. dipak suspected something, so he was looking at me like: are u ok?

so i said i was ok, just got stuff in my eye...(taht was partially true, but the truth hit me like pellets from a 12 gauge shotgun. so that contributed to it)
all i can do right now is wish the two of them happiness.
it sux and the feeling is bad, but by now, it is manageable.
in other news, pple went arnd touching me hair this morning...urgh...horrible.
and i got attacked by ades mosquitoes...twice...sux...hope they dun have dengue.
would hate it for that to happen.
anyway, so anshyul was liek: hey! taht's a very large bite!
im like: yeah, from an ades moquito.
"really? never seen one so big in my life"
"u have, now."
:P
./end
fight back the tears with courage!
hahaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home