Friday, January 05, 2007

let me see...that's victim no.4 already

ok, i just freaked one of my neighbours while returning from throwing the rubbish. i threw away the rubbish, was walking abck, when i decided to just star outside for a while. happens that my neighbour just came up in the lift and i was in her blind spot. she turned teh corner saw me and jsut freaked out.

both of us laughed it all off...

hahz
splash 4

anyways
wad a ripoff.
turns out the math editorial thing is some tution thing
urgh
and for pri schl summore
urgh

my guess is jayce might like this(this fact is quite irrelevant)...but i can say with 94% confidence interval...i prob wont...i was expecting at least a sec schl standard really...

haiz

think i'll stick with my sis's lecturer

she's looking for lab rat...

sorry lab helper

pay's gd

but...i'll be dealing with carcinogens

if i die of cancer few years from now...u noe who to look for.


haz

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home