Saturday, January 06, 2007

how to tell that i've gotten over her.

well simply i dun dream abt her anymore.

last nite, i dreamt i was at soem JC class chalet thing...and taht i had a galfren...but she wasn't jayce...it was soem other gal...but i was very happy.(BTW the gal in the dream had a sorta anime gal kinda quality to her....and note taht i've never seen that gal B4...strange...but in the dream it feels as if i knew her and taht i loved her..strange huh?) anyways it was JC class chalet cos shiyuan was there and it was bedtime, and shiyuan was teasing me to sleep with my galfren. i was like saying it was inappropriate...but shiyuan was like saying:look at her, so sad, she wants you to sleep with her lah!. (look behind shiyuan..yah she's giving a look that says pls..)....i agreed and then i wake from the dream.

and i laugh my ass off..

i really think i shouldn't have teased shiyuan and yijiang so much on hindsight....


it's cool now

anyways caleb described jayec in 1 word as: fierce.

now i was wondering why.

he explained taht he was scolded on 1st day of sch cos he tucked out his shirt and jayce was scolding him for setting a bad eg(he's in SFC after all)

but he said taht was teh only time.

well, she ahs never EVER been fierce to me...

altho she ignores me very often...(hence the feeling of talking to walls)

so i dunno wad to say

except maybe. thx u jayce for turning me down
i guessit wouldn't have worked out. since im pretty sloppy...

so thx u...
meanwhile i laughed my butt off .

caleb was like :"is the photo of jayce and me with you?"

i was like no...why would it be with me? why aint it with any of u?

cos jayce's cam went outta batt...

-_-lll

anyways told him abt jayce losing her phone to which he says: realli meh?

well she told me taht..so....

anyways, funny
i have my photo with caleb.

and i have my photo with jayce.

and just nice lah.

caleb can go and use photoshop lor...i mean since im on the right in one and on the left in teh other...lolz

but seriously...damned fuuny lor..esp since it was jayce who took the photo of me and caleb.

then if it wasn't me then who was it?

anyways, he made this comment which made me suspicious...a lil...

he said: she was very pretty taht nite..

hahz

i think he has soemthing for her
my RWR scope is ringing

it's interesting and this is teh 2nd sign.

i dun care

in fact im kinda happy for him. and shld she choose to go out with him, i wish them all teh best.

or i could be thinking too much. altho my sis shares her sentiment abt this suspicion.

pretty as she may be. i dun care anymore. just wanna be ur fren.

i mean seriosuly..i have many pretty gal frens out there. not as if i have/had feelings for all of them.

haz

im just wondering if the gal from my dream actually exists.

it'll be scary if she does.

went out shopping with my sis...

and i saw the dress taht ziying and jayce wore for prom....

jayces's one i kinda recognised it instantly

but ziying's not so.

i was like: hmm...this dress looks awfully familiar
just couldn't put my finger on it.


i thot for teh whole day then realised taht ziying wore it.

it's now for $65 ....

wonder how much ziying's was.....

my sis almost bought it haz...

./looking for teh gal in my dream...is she real?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home