Wednesday, March 08, 2006

STRESS!

ok bad news...

yesterday the conductor went get us to play the chords individualy to find teh source of the timing problem. so he couldn't find anyone in guitar 3 who could do the chords with the correct pacing...

then he proceeded to me and told me to play....

then he said play again

so i played again

mr wan:" ur bass notes are wrong but ur pacing is impeccable!...ok guitar 3 this will be ur lead man, if ur lost zoom in onto this guy for ur timing"
me: 0_o
" just work on the bass strings and you'll be fine"

wah...stresss sia...out of the blue become a lead man...urgh

anyway, so today i was waiting in the library to make sure im there when dipak needs me. cos i just passed him the blue prints for teh mod shoe design.

anyway, so i saw HER and decided to join her in doing tuts.

anyway, so halfway thru i asked her whether she would like to eat billy bombers for lunch with me....or kinda...

ME:" oh yah...i have this voucher i have to use before the end of march...but alll my frens say they are too busy"
HER:" let me see"

hands voucher over

she looks at it and ponders

Her:"well i'll be busy these coming days so i cant"

ME: oh well i guess i'll keep looking for soemone...or i have to eat 2 sets by myself

her: chuckles" why dun u ask ur parents?"

me:" my father's in sri lanka and my mother's not free cos she's a childcare teacher"
.
.
..
...
....

anyway, talking to her agian was nice :)

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home