Tuesday, March 07, 2006

mr matchmaker

i shall henceforth call mr chan (the guitar teacher in chagre)mr matchmaker...he did it again.

last time when we had our very first exco meeting, he was commenting on how me and teh other quarter master(subing) needs to be very gd frens and then he realised that we were from the same sec4 class he said we :" hen you yaun"( fated)

im like choi! i dun like subing lorz....i dunno why pple say she's chio. chio me? no lor!

then today i saw him at the aid station at SJS(the junior schl) and he was like: hey anxian, wad u doing here?

"1st aid"
" oh,i thot u were just some random pple pathoing-(refers to khairo, his student)"

me:" her R!?" Khairo: " him R?!"
urgh...

mr chan"yah lor- still got bring picnic box"(refers to red 1st aid kit)
me:"mr chan taht's a 1st aid kit..." -_-lll

mr chan turns to Khairo: " hey kahiro, u shld consider him, he's very hardworking, a very nice guy..."

OMG...now he's trying to sell me off...like get me a partner...:(

anyway, practical for physics today

me and wentong paired up, but bcos i had to rush off to 1st aid halfway during my practical, i was waiting by my edge of my table, while wnetong sat in her original corner.

tehn mr lim was like: eh... why are wentong and anxian sitting so far apart. it's like they repel one another...lolz...so we're like similar charged particles... 1 / 4 pi absolon naught X qQ/d squared lolz...

anyway, ms cahn had a prob with the no of zeros. eg. 0.01 was written as 0.001 and then she left out a zero like 0.01 was written as 0.1.

so she said she keeps putting either more or less zeros.

so i commented that that is more or less accurate lah.

plus she took out 1 zero, then added one more zero.

+1, -1

E(X) is still 0 wad...so very accurate.

anyway, decided.
i'll use cut and paste for my manga work to give it a 3d feel. they din say i cant do this so i guess it shld be ok. :)

also, i think one reason why i'd choose my luciferous angel design is bcos of IMPACT!
i expect teh others to do like some innocent looking gal holding bows and arrows.

im gonna do a more mordern and darker angel. they use guns and katanas.

they fight evil with evil, and not really taht pure and innocent.

yep..i even thot of a back story for this...but really i have to eat dinner le.

so i'lll talk more next tiem.

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home