Wednesday, August 02, 2006

updates

things that happened over the past 3 days.

tues- watched pirates of the caribbean..finally. so happy. damned fun...but pretty pointless plot.

had a dream of jayce again..this time watching her from a distance..much like how it is in real life.

wed-went home early cos we've stepped down as guitar! yay! finally- sat is senior farewell.
also went for chaplin's hr...which was a prayer meeting for CMW...SFC's stuff...and only my business cos im now a christian...but guess wad?

the only pple there were just me, wenlong...and the rest are all SFC members O_o.

im like...urgh...this is ssssssoooooooooooo akward.

asked charles victor and janet... and they pang sehed me...

>_<

so me and wenlong were like...erm shld we like..make ourselves scarce?

anyways. we din. cos aloy encouraged us to stay...

....

felt like a bunch of morons


saw weesiam on the bus yesterday.

he's not weird wad....then wad subing told me previously must be rubbish lor!

thurs

staying back for s paper now.

EMU~FOR MY DEAR~


totsuzen no deai e no kokoro kara no yorokobi to
"itsushika owaru kamoshirenai..." sonna kankaku ni obiete
soshite hitomi o mitsumeteta
nanimo wakarazu ni
dore dake no omoide mo yume no you na maboroshi de
itsumademo kawaru koto no nai tojikomerareta kimi ga iru
ima mo hitomi o mitsumeteta
nanimo kawarazu ni
te o nobaseba todoiteta hohoemi wa hakanakute
me o tojireba ude no naka de kieteiku kimi o
mou ichido dakitakute
ano toki, ano basho de deatta koto o wasurenai kara...
kaze no naka de odoru kimi no sugata wa
hikari ni tsutsumareteita
kimi dake o mitsumeteta
boku wa itsumademo mitsumeteta
ima mo kimi dake o mitsumeteru
nanimo kawarazu ni
te o nobaseba todoiteta hohoemi wa setsunakute
me o tojireba yume no naka e kieteiku kimi o
mou ichido dakitakute
ano toki, ano basho de deatta koto o wasurenai kara...
wasurenai kara...
-English Translation-
The joy from my heart at our sudden meeting says
"Maybe it'll be over before I know it..." those forebodings scare me (1)
And then I was gazing into your eyes
Without understanding anything
They're not forever changing, so how many phantoms,
Like memories and dreams, could you file away
And now I gazed into your eyes
Without changing anything
If I stretch out my hand, the smile I reach is fleeting
If I close my eyes, I want to hold
Your vanishing body once more in my arms
Because I can't forget that time, that place where we met...
Dancing in the breeze, your body
Was being enveloped in light
I was only watching you
I was forever gazing into your eyes
Even now I watch only you
Without changing anything
If I stretch out my hand, the smile I reach is pained
If I close my eyes, I want to hold
Your vanishing body once more in my dreams
Because I can't forget that time, that place where we met...
Because I can't forget...


SAIKAI~STORY~ GACKT
kasuka na hikari ni yobi samasarete
hakanai yume no kioku to kiesou na koe
toozakaru kako no zawameki wa
ima de wa mienai ano keshiki o utsushidashite yuku
soba de warau... kimi ga iru
sou... marude kinoo no koto no you ni oboeteiru yo
dare yori mo fukaku boku ni fureta sono manazashi o
wakachiau koto no yorokobi mo
kiseki no you na ano deai mo...
futari no omokage sae mo okizari ni shite kieteyuku
usureteyuku kioku no naka de
mou ichido dake dakishimetakute
setsunai kurai sakebitsuzukeru kimi no na o
koe ga nakunaru made
utsumuite furueru kimi o
kono ude de dakishimetakute
kono sekai no dare yori mo kimi o
mamoritai to kizuita kara
mou sukoshi de boku wa kieru kedo...
soredemo kimi dake wa hanashitaku wa nai
setsunai kurai kimi ni tsutsumareta ano hibi o
boku wa wasurenai
-English Translation-
A faint light calls me awake
The memory of a transient dream and a vanishing voice
Projecting that scene of the commotion
Of a receding past that's now lost
Nearby smiling... You are here
Yes... I completely remember it as if it were yesterday
That look that touched me more deeply than anyone else
And the pleasure of shared things
And that encounter that was like a miracle...
And only our image is deserted and disappearing
Inside of the fading memory
I want to hold you just one more time
Nearly painfully, I continue to shout your name
Until my voice is lost
You're hanging your head and trembling
I want to hold you in my arms
Because more than anyone else in this world
I realized I wanted to protect you
In a little while longer I'll disappear but...
Still I never want to let you go
Nearly painfully, I won't forget the days
That I enveloped you


./end-loves gackt...loves alice nine and gazette even more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home