Thursday, July 20, 2006

this sux

ok u noe wad sux?

today's scripture reading.

why?

bcos Jayce was so cute lah!

seriously- the whoel audi was lauguhing bcos jayce is just too cute le!

cos today's scripture is abt cherishing those arnd u(ironic innit?)

and she was like laughing and giggling while she was explaining today's scriptures...in a very shy manner..

OOOHHHHH........SO KAWAII! MAKES ME WANT TO HUG HER!

except that...

IM SPPOSED TO FORGET ABT HER DAMMIT!AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

T_T this aint easy! she's juz so cute and everytime i tell myself to forget abt her, she keeps giving me another reason as to why she is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO lovable...


me hates myself..

doyukotoda?(wad's teh meaning of this?)

aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

me going crazy!

it's not as if she's making it any easier for me!

then yesterday- yibo was commenting on how if i were drawing jayce the skirt shld be shorter-
and my heart was racing just thinking abt it.

gdness gracious me!

stop all this madness!

just let me get over it...somehow!

./end-how do u forget someone so cute and loveable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home