Friday, July 21, 2006

looks like i'll have to try again.

well, napfa test today. shld have gotten gold but i haven't recouvered from tuesday's training. my leg muscles are like aching.

so like the 5 station...i performed excellently...

chinup-10(A)
standing board jump-230(C)
shuttle run 9.6(A)
sit and reach58(A)-lolz like 10 cm more than the a requirement of 48
situp 44(A)

but 2.4..ran halfway then couldn't make it.

felt giddy and with stitches and cramps.

and jayce was there to support the guys in her class.

few things ran thru my head1
- i'd hate to faint in front of her. cos i'll give her a big shock. as in traumatised
2- im not running for anyone anyways...so it's ok to try again next week.
3- as 1st aid rep, i i fall it'd be akward.
4-i felt akward after every lap cos i'd have to pass her

so not today maybe.
maybe next fri.

yibo-jayce's fren, was trying to encourage me when i was running.

but obvly the effect is totaly different altogether.

but nvm.

trhat's life
take it.

i'll take teh cahnce next week.


in other news.

it was damned funny just now for service learning prep.

xingrui called me to come back to class.

wad's funny, im right im front of her.
as in abt 20 degrees to her left and 2m away.

xingrui:' anxian, come back to class! where are u now?'
me:" in front of you!"
xingrui:'wad do u mean 'in front of u'?'
me:*cancels call and shouts* can u hear me now?

lolz. then she was like damned shocked.then asked me why din i just cancel the call and tell her.
well i wanted to noe how long it toook for her to realise that i was there. lolz

after which she sked why no one around her told her abt my presense.

i guess they din noe either.

i am invisible.

i have the unusuale ability fo shadowwalking

no more than a shadow. i disappear when i want to.

also another funny thing

mdm leong wanted a momento from service learning for the booth.

well here was my suggestion:

since some of us may be repairing the books, then i was thinking why not this.

a page is torn into half and we are spposed to repair it.

after to make the page whole again by taping, tear that page out and ut on the borad saying: this is teh page we repaired!

it's spposed to be lame of cos.

but if u are laggy let me tell u wad's funny abt it.

it's just dumb cos we are spposed to repair the page but we destroyed it instead for the presentation

THAT is teh crux behind teh joke.

anyway a whole bunch of us in my class were laughing hysterically becos of it.

./kanashi

ps- the new exco has been selected! and it's funny. just feels like yesterday pric passed me the keys in C105. things sure have changed. now i have a succesor haiz..me getting old le.



douste watashiwa aishiteru?

atashiwa baka desu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home