Tuesday, August 08, 2006

short post

ok. short post cos gotta go back to muggin after this.

mon-was super high...duno why.

everyone was like wondering why i was so high on mon.

me included.

i was like laughing and giggling and practically dancing.

yeah...weird.

so weird that ms chan had to ask me:'anxian why u so high today?'

well i din noe...so i just said: oh, someone gave me a shot of prozac this morning.

wad's prozac u ask?

anti depressant.

anyways, me and huaming kena have to perform something for the next FMB tut.

cos we tied with 3 other grps to be lowest for teh linear spaces quiz.

sux...cos i phrased my ans such taht only i would understand.

but not my peer markers.

crap.

me prob goona like play endless rain or tears.

prob the former.

lolz


also, yesterday. CIP for all J2 classes for nat day.
my class was doing newspaper collection.

lolz...the truck was spposed to come at 1145.

we finished at 930.

since our area was so close to our schl(the main collection pnt), we and a few other classes in the same area decided to just bring the papers to the main collection in schl ourselves.

so we got off by 10.30.

happy.

anyways, my headset kena spoiled again..

sian...bought new headsets.


my cousin caisheng came over for tuition last night. he's preparing for PSLE.

and i was tutoring him.

but i guess i shld not be a pri schl tutor.

cos i forgot how to do it the pri schl method..can only teach him the sec schl method..that's simultaneos eqns..

also, the science qns...erm..me thinks i gave too much details...for a 2 mark qn....like overkill lor..

opps.

therefore i cannot teach pri schl. they'll be like:wTF he's doing?

=P

can only teach like emaths and a maths.

but let me tell u this. im proud to say that im very gd at teaching pple amaths.

exceedingly.

cos i was tutoring my classmate viknash back in sec sch..and im proud to say that i've tutored him so well, he went from flunking amaths to getting an A1....in some sense im proud of his achievement in that sense.

yes...so i've proven myself capable of tutoring amaths.

ok...so much for being brief.

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home