Thursday, July 06, 2006

how GIRL am i?

[ ]my fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
[x]during the summer pretty much the only shoes i wear are flip flops
[ ]my favorite toy as a child were barbies
[ ]my favorite color is pink
[ ]i love long hair
[ ]i love skirts
[ ]hollister is my favorite place to shop
[ ]tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
[x ]i love chocolate
[ ]my greatest ambition is to become a bride
TOTAL:2
[ ]my hair is straightened
[ ]i have at least 8 friendster pictures
[ ]i usually go shopping once a week
[ ]i love cute guys
[ ]i have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[ ]i want to have pink on me everyday
[ ]i wish to die looking pretty
[]i have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[ ]grooming is very important.
[]i want a wonderful weddingTOTAL:0

[]i don't understand why guys can shop like me
[]guys are stupid -not all just me
[x]my cell phone might as well become a part of me
[ ]i wear mascara everyday
[x]i've been or am on a diet
[ ]i hate girls who are slim
[x]i go online everyday
[ ]big sunglasses are hott
[ ]i have gotten my nails done
[ ]i own over 10 purses
TOTAL:3

[ ]MTV is one of my favorite channels
[ ]all i want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
[ ]i love to have other girls do my hair
[ ]i give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x]i hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders-but not scared....just hate them....
[ ]carnivals are so fun!!
[x]i hate the UV rays -skin cancer!
[ ]my swimsuit has 2 pieces
[ ]i'm waiting for my knight in shining armor
[ ]pianists are so hot.TOTAL:2

[x]you write me a poem and tell me i'm beautiful and i'm all yours-yeah rite..like as if that's gonna happen
[x]i am self-conscious.
[x]i cry often
[ ]my car smells like vanilla
[x]my dishes get washed more then once a week-dishes as in dishes dishes? who doesn't wash them at least once a meal cumon?
[ ]i don't do sports
[]i HATE to run
[ ]i squeal when im surprised or angry
[ ]i watched every movie that Linsay Lohan starred in.
[]i love romance novelsTOTAL:4

[ ]Drew Barrymore is so cute
[ ]i dance a lot
[ ]i usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[ ]i only have like 5 billion hair products
[ ]i love to get dressed up.
[ ]every part of my outfit needs to match
[ ]i talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
[ ] i would love to have a photo shoot of myself
[ ]price on clothes hardly matters
[ ]i apply lip gloss 50 times a dayTOTAL:0

[ ]i wish i were a mode
l[ ]i wish i could meet Paris Hilton to slap her
[ ]i have been something that was slutty on halloween
[x]i think i'm fat
[]Hip Hop is the best music
[ ]i bitch about alot
[ ]i like to be the center of attention
[ ]guys with Mohawks are crazy
[x]horses are beautiful
[]i'd rather not pay attention in schoolTOTAL:2

[x]puppies are adorable
[]Paris is the best place to shop
[ ]i would love to visit Hawaii
[x]Valentine's day is so cute!
[ ]Fair is better then tan
[ ]i wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[ ]my closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
[ ] i hate the grunge look of a beard
[ ]i love to read gossip magazines
[x]i love to gossipTOTAL:3
[ ]I have Stila,Anna Sui,Lancome or Chanel cosmetics
.[ ]i love Celine dion
[ ]My bubble baths are 2 hr long
[ ]my wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[ ]my friends and i are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other
[x]i like kids
[ ]diet drinks are the best
[ ]i'm all about being vegetarian
[x]i refuse to eat at McDonald's
[x]i check my friendster everyday.TOTAL:6

[ ]My life is pink in colour!
[ ]i have a lot of jewlery!
[ ]I watch girly movies
[ ]my screen names have x's in them
[ ]I have more than ten soft toys
[ ]i would never want to be the opposite sex-dude the opposite sex is gals...so i presume i change this to guy?
[x]it's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
[ ]i have more than 3 pillows on my bed
[ ]i have a stuffed toy sleeping beside me
[ ] i love tidy and clean placesTOTAL:1


OMG really my female OS is acting up!

20%! and xy only got 16%

T_T

./ u noe it's sad when im more gal then xy...or shall i say thaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home