Sunday, June 25, 2006

a fill up- the first in a very long time

how mortifying- exams tml.
not half as mortifying as the fact that schl starts again tml. part of me is happy for i can see jayce again. the other part of me(or rather most of me) is mortified as i get the feeling that things will be very crappy...haiz...

ok fill up!


[x]I have read a book before
[x] I have run more than 2 miles withoutstopping.
[ ] I have been to Canada.
[x] I have been on some sort of sportsteam.(napfa challenge counted annot?)
[x] I have watched cartoons for hoursbefore
[x ] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[x] have fallen down an entire flight ofstairs.
[ ] have been snowboarding/skiing.
[x] I have played ping pong.
[ ] I swam in the ocean.
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
[x] I have seen fireworks.
[ ] I have seen a shooting star.
[ ] I have seen a meteor shower.
[x] I have almost drowned.
[x] I have been so embarrassed I wantedtodisappear.
[x] I have listened to one cd over & over& overagain.-like all cds lor
[ ] I have had stitch(es).
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and gotstuck there.
[ ] I have stayed up til 6am doinghomework /projects.
[ ] I currently have a job.
[x] I have been ice skating.-last tiem the spposed class outing where everyone pangseh

[ ] I have been rollerblading.
[x] I have fallen flat on my face.
[x]I have tripped over my own two feet.
[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
[x] I have played videogames/com formore than 3hours straight.-haha yah...12hrs st...half life 2
[x] I have watched The Power Rangersbefore.-yeah as a kid
[x] I do / have attended Church regularly.-why i just went this morning
[x ] I have played truth or dare.
[x] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[x] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[x] I've called someone stupid. Andmeant it.-yeah that mr chong from ndp..urgh
[x] I've been in a verbal argument.
[x] I've cried in school.-very frequently, altho most pple will never see it.
[ ] I've played basketball on a team.
[ ] I've played softball on a team.
[] I've played football on a team.
[x]I've played soccer on a team.-class team lah...sec 2 and 4 inter class soccer
[ ] I've done cheerleading on a team.-urm...im like so negative...cheerleading like not my thing
[ ] I've swam on a team.-more like underwater crawler if it were up to me....(hint i sink like a rock in water)
[ ] I've been swimming more than 20times in mylife.-hello? rock here?
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
[x] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[x] I've lost more than $20.
[x] I've called myself an idiot-or rather i keep going:watashiwa baka desu
[x] I've called someone else an idiot-delon, for suggesting the use of nukes in afghanistan
[x] I've cried myself to sleep-very frequently-for various reasons
[x] I've had (or have) pets.-oh this one janet can testify! the terapin!and teh hamsters, a chick(as in young chicken), a rabbit...
[ ] I've owned a Spice Girls cd. and ortape-urgh no....
[ ] I've owned a Britney Spears cd-eeww
[ ] I've owned an N*Sync cd-urgh
[ ]I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd-gross...
[ ] I've mooned someone-i have no clue wad that means
[ ] I've sworn at someone in authority
[x] I've been in the schoolnewspaper /insights.-as the principal's propaganda tool in the yearbook... urgh...janet shld noe abt this..after all i was featured with teh terapin adn teh principal...details on a later date...or u can ask any person from css.
[ ] I've been on TV
[x]I've eaten sushi.-defintely, love it, esp unagi ones...
[] I've been on the other side of awaterfall
[x] I've watched all of the Lord of theRings movies.
[ ]I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[ ] I've watched the 3 Stooges at leastonce.
[ ] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick &Jessica.
[x] I've watched Looney Tunes before.
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker-the lockers i have in all my schls i've been to are too small to hold a single person..unless of course u chop him up into many pieces adn stuff it in...
[ ] I've been called a geek.
[x]I've studied hard for a test and got abadgrade.-yeah anything to do with chinese
[x]ve not studied at all for a test andaced it.-last year physics-'oh..tml is physics exams r? now wad time r? 4 pm ok!' study until 6 pm. paper came back A lolz...or Fma test this year...din bother studying cos got other tuts to do...come back...oh! lost only 1 mark...lolz.....tyco like shit liddat
[x] I've met a celebrity / music / TV artist.-yeah, NDP...
[x] I've written poetry.-all rubbish of cos...for lit lessons in sec 1
[ ] I've been arrested-only in that very strange dream of mine....
[] I've been attracted to someone mucholderthan me
[x] I've been tickled till I've cried
[ ] I've tickled someone else until theycried
[x] I've had / have siblings
[ ] I've been to a rock concert-hazi...wanted to go for the jrock concert for st fest...
[x] I've listened to classical music andenjoyed it-maksim counted rite?
[x ] I've been in a play-again lit lesson-a lit project or soemthing
[ ] I've been picked last in gym class
[ ] I've been picked first in gym class or so
[ ] Ive been picked in that middle-rangein gymclass.
[x] I've cried in front of my friend's
[ ]i've read a book longer than 1,000 pages-urm...janes defense weekly and ADJ aren't that long...
[ ] I've freaked out over a sports game
[x] I’ve vomited in public-if schl is public
[ ] I've washed someone else’s vomit
[ ] I’ve ran away-from wad?
[ ] I’ve had a stalker
[ ] I've had a fight with someone on txt
[ ] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face
[ ] I've been on a car accident
[x] I've forgiven someone who has donesomething bad to me
[ ] I've personally seen someone die-only in my dreams
[ ] I've been confronted by a policeofficer but gotaway
[ ] I've lost someone who meant theworldto me
[ ] I've had crashed a party
[ ] I've been a member of a school office-unless u consider 'the schl emergency comm' which is just a fancy way of saying 1st aid reps

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home