Friday, August 18, 2006

damage assessment

anyways.

today..hurting all over.scra[pped my kneee playing soccer.

body's aching all over.

tongue hurts like crap cos i bit it accidentally the other day.

and im damned tired cos i din get a gd nite sleep.

why?

cos i had a strage dream

i dreamt that me, janet, jayce and some guy whom i dont recognise(i presume to be a fren of jayce in the dream)

and then halfway while shopping, jayce says to me:'i think u shld see a psychaitrist'

and im lik :WTF?

and then janet goes like:' yah i think u shld too...u noe..ur insurance policy covers this expense u noe...'

and then proceeds to explain to me abt my insurance policy.

and im like...wait a min...how coem ur more familiar then me abt MY insurance plan....

(posible conclusion: she was also an insurance agent?'

then jayce leaves with the guy, leaving me with janet.

after which we (that's me and janet goes to this tore...and then janet says :"hey llook at that-it's a water based cream.

and im like: is there such a thing? and how do u tell teh diff?

weird dream...esp the psychiatrist thing..0_o

anyways, funny.

sinyi has expressed interest in wanting to noe abt XY...

lolz

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home