Tuesday, October 23, 2007

tadaima!

well, it's been more than half a year since my last post. suffice to say there's been many changes in my life.

sorry to all those who waited for the next post and who didn't get it.

im back.

back to blogging of cos.

well...for anyone who happens to chance upon this lonely and desserted corner.

ok. cut things shorts.

veyr short.

way past BMT.(was in schl 1, cougar coy)

now in 3guards as recce.

now at SMI (now CIS)for recce course.

yup.

well...lots of story to tell.

too little time to say it.

i will fill in the data as i deem myself to be free. for now better rest to recover-gotta book in tml.

oh yes. btw. any piece of information i deem to be too sensitive shall be....encrypted in my own very special way.

i hope you still remember how to decrypt my KTE encryption key.

prob will come out quite often.

esp since a lot of stuff is like...restricted....yeah liek im not spposed to say some things on my blog.

im in NS yah. so some stuff is too sensitive to discuss online...openly.

but dun worry
KTE is way hard to decript...i believe....and even if a terrorist or wadnot should one day ATTEMPT to do it(however foolish), the info may not be useful at all or it could be just be rubbish...welll....after spending so darn long just to decrypt hahahahz.
so if ur a terrorist(god forbid) and somehow u feel like trying ur luck...gd luck.

but that's not likely.

so it's quite safe. no worries.

BTW...only 3 pple in this world know how to crack my KTE encoding....me of cos...and 2 pple who are not related to me by blood at all... so also good luck trying to find my relatives.

as for the rest of you sane people who have no intention of blowing urself or other pple around u, KTE is also used when i want to encrypt certain...personal stuff...stuff taht i dun want the whole world esp some of my more kaypo frens to know abt.

so yes. there you have. im back and this is just a simple intro to my format.
have fun!

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home