Saturday, March 31, 2007

zao xia

oh man...i a lil zao xia already.

thur prayer meeting
fri life concert
sat service
a bit lah...

it was worse on fri after life concert.

mind's been trying to play with me for a few days.

pops up images of jayce and thots of her periodically.

i swear there's a spyware/adware installed in my OS.

need a pop-up blocker.
gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

anyways.

i only knew abt life concert liek on fri itself!
i happen to see caleb online while i was at work so talked to him a while:

"hey ur caleb from SFC rite?"

"yeah...u are...?"

"anxian lah!'

'CRAP!"


1st time seeing him for so long and teh first words he says to me are CRAP.

how anti-climatic.

anyways he asks me if i can make it for life concert at 6 that day.

gee taht was like in 3hrs

anyways, got there, saw many of my teachers and juniors..but not caleb
>_<

late!

called charles. he was at macritchie.when i told him

came down in 13mins

amazing

even earlier than caleb.

anyways, i called caleb and he told me not to wiat for him.

ok.

we then got tix from fron and went in
:)

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home