Wednesday, January 17, 2007

guitar orientation

went back to help my juniors run their orientation.

met some of my J3 guitarists....it's nice to see them after some time.

and it looks like we weren't the only one.

sinyi was working in SAJC as chem tutor.

and looks like some SFC pple are there...Caleb for one, Rebbecca another.

heard from sinyi jayce was also there too. well, wadever. does't matter to me.just as well, since we never met each other.

it really goes to show that fate is such that we are not meant to be.

well, so be it.

possibly, she was warned by rebbecca wo saw me teh fitrst thing i went in. maybe. but that's quite pntless really.

cut myself while climbing the fence. damn it.been too long since i climbed fences...

anyways, turns out sinyi is officially going out with OJ...that's gd news..congratulations.

then she tells me:"see, if u persist, u will get it eventually. nothing is impossible"

i cant rmb...there's a chinese saying...

a gal going after a guy...is just a stone's throw away, a guy going after a gal is a mountain away.

well in my case it's a mountain that's running away.

or rather it's not just a mountain im fighting

it's also the water current pushing me back.

well wad the hell.

not going for taht mountain anymore anyways.

i'll just let it be.

no pnt getting into it.

pntless...

im swimming in a sea of despair...

there is only nothingness...

the heart continues to bleed...

not because there is someone opening the wound...

but because there is no one closing the wound...

coming home...mum is cranky...

great and on the day i help her to fold her to fold teh clothes and she comes back screaming at us...
great.

remind me wad's teh incentive for helping out in the housework again?

if i use the pattern im observing....

there's a positive correlation between helping out in housework and getting screamed at...

so why should i help?

sometimes(and by taht i mean quite often)..i feel that i dislike my family.

they sap the enthusiasm and energy from me...

wadever positiveness i have is robbed from me...

i feel dead at home...

./end-that blade looks pretty inviting now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home