Monday, May 22, 2006

argh!

argh!

last fri jayce was sick and din come to schl. then during gp lesson, her teacher asked:' where's teh holy saint?'

holy sain refers to jayce

then angus here shouts out :'she's with anxian!'

oh the horror!

angus u r so dead my fren!

then her gp tutor asks: who's anxian?

angus:'the door holder'

AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

haiz.....

yibo: actually, she's not with anxian, becos he asked me where jayce is

ok, yes, i noticed taht jayce wasn't in schl so i smsed yibo asking if jayce was ok.

the gp tutor:he sounds like a nice guy

-_-lll

ok....my spy reported this to me. i was not at teh scene but my spy reported this to me....


haiz...



./ angus is a dead man tonite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet Yang said...

haha!! angus sounds farni. :) i lyk his sense of humour. haha!! hey tere anxian! :) d hamsters quite cute btw. ;)

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home