Saturday, January 27, 2007

my day just keeps getting better.

last night i dreamt abt jayce.

it freaked me out greatly...

well most parts were pretty much much liek how it happens in real life. i see her. she ignores me. strangely in my dream i still think of her somewad fondly, and there was sadness...

but in one segmentof teh dream i wake up and felt as if something's resting on me...(ie im lying face down on the ground and i just wake up..)

then in the dream i feel like theres hair...relatively long hair over my neck...which i was like:" wait...is taht a gal resting over my neck?

turn around...

hmm...loks familar

JAYCE?!

so i scream in sheer horror.

of cos all of that took place in my dream...thxfully..

prob is...wad does it mean?

most of all wad does it tell abt me?

train hit person today. tarin kena suspended. stranded. tong bang from roy and weijie.

person prob still alive.

went to sentosa st in cab. din apy admission fee.

writing extremely breifly cos pissed with blogger that deleted ALOT of wad i put down. so decided to keep it brief.
sian of typing teh same things

but when we wnet to join cell grp for games, the gals commented taht i looked as if nothing happened to me..like im ok.

that's prob cos i regain energy quickly....

maybe.

in teh end my cell grp won most of teh games yeah!

so we got rewards.

anyways.
games we palyed
human table soccer...like soccer, but also liek table soccer in taht one bunch is fixed together(ie hand in hand) and within ur own boundaries...lolz

tehn captain's ball with fruits...losl...there was banna and oange and lastly pineapple...all introed oen at a time.
funny thing was. since pineapple was 2 pnts., everoen concentrated on pineapple. so i ahd both banna and orange with me and no oen to pass to....so i did solo! ie throw both in front. run and catch it myself...repeat till it reaches teh captain....haha
everoen so engrossed with pineapple atht i did many scores solo!

lolz

./end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home